1. Any individual who meets the outlined qualifying criteria may be nominated.
2. Nominations must be made on official Saginaw County Sport Hall of Fame forms. Once the forms are completed in full, they must be returned with all other available information regarding the candidate. Completed nomination forms and additional information can be mailed to the Saginaw County Sports Hall of Fame, Attn: Selection Committee Chairman, 500 Federal Avenue, Saginaw, MI 48607-1253. Download Below
3. Individuals will be notified if they are on the upcoming ballot.
4. No individuals inductee will be formally inducted without his/her approval or the approval of his/her immediate family.
5. Each selected nominee will be notified of their selection prior to the annual Press Conference in April.
SAGINAW COUNTY SPORTS HALL OF FAME
Consideration for the Saginaw County Sports Hall of Fame consists of the following:
1. The Saginaw County Sports Hall of Fame is open to any individual, male or female, that has achieved outstanding success in the field of athletics. That person either resided in Saginaw County at the time of their achievement or was originally from the area.
2. An interscholastic or professional athlete must be out of action five years prior to entering the Saginaw County Sports Hall of Fame. The five-year rule is waived for recreational athletes, contributors and coaches.
3. The Saginaw County Sports Hall of Fame is open to all individuals from throughout Saginaw County who have outstanding contributions off the field of play.
4. Teams also will be considered for induction for the Saginaw County Sports Hall of Fame each year.
Please submit as much information as possible